[Buddha-l] A lecture by Richard Gombrich

Randall Jones randall.bernard.jones at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 20:59:50 MST 2011

Joanna, I too left being a Christian, but returned a couple of years
ago. I'm a member now of United Church of Christ which I suppose
could be described as fairly latitudinarian, and which certainly is
active concerning issues of social justice. I'm still a real Buddhist
though, and feel no conflict whatsoever. At breakfast after church a
couple of weeks ago I said something to which my minister replied,
"That is very Buddhist." I guess she has my number too.

Randall