[Buddha-l] FW: [INDOLOGY] Yoga Body, a book by Mark Singleton---Add "dharma"

JKirkpatrick jkirk at spro.net
Thu Mar 10 11:14:43 MST 2011

X-posted because he adds something to the ongoing argument about
yoga today--ancient or modern.  The Singleton book, _Yoga Body_,
has been undergoing quite a discussion on a couple other lists,
Indology, and Indo-Eurasian Research. Maybe there are a few yoga
enthusiasts on this list who'd be interested in Singleton's book
and this contribution.

http://www.wisdom-books.com/ProductDetail.asp?PID=11812  here's
where you can get the film _Yogis of Tibet_:
http://www.snowlionpub.com/store/mycart.php

Joanna