[Buddha-l] Abdhidharma vindicated once again

JKirkpatrick jkirk at spro.net
Mon Mar 7 19:07:48 MST 2011

Thanks Jamie--but probably I won't read these because for one
thing I'm not impressed by Mahayana, and for another, such
philosophical issues represent for me the least interesting
practice of academics, not ordinary human life, for which I still
think that Buddhism in its simpler, more straightforward modes,
has beneficial things to say.

Best,
Joanna