[Buddha-l] A friendly Quaker-Buddhist debate

S.A. Feite sfeite at roadrunner.com
Sat Jun 11 08:24:32 MDT 2011

I could be wrong Stan, but I would suspect that the cross and/or Jesus on the cross are primary Christian symbols. Of course there are many others.

The underlying point here is that for a "Christian" nation, the US is one of the bloodiest and most militaristic nations on earth. That doesn't seem very Christ-like to me.

One of the few exceptions that come to mind was the recent slaughter of a school of little Amish girls and the adamant response of their elders.

Steve

Sent from my iPad