[Buddha-l] A friendly Quaker-Buddhist debate

sjziobro at cs.com sjziobro at cs.com
Fri Jun 10 22:42:37 MDT 2011

Actually, Steve, Christ crucified is only one image Catholics and Orthodox venerate, but there are many others which you apparently don't know about or strategically ignore.  Peace loving as you are, your disdain and intolerance seems a bit out of place here.  But then again, I suppose it is a sign of superior intelligence.

Stan