[Buddha-l] Non attached & mindful culinary triumphalism?

Dan Lusthaus vasubandhu at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 12 16:56:18 MDT 2011

> Just to be 100% accurate, it's accuracy that I take seriously, not
> "accuracy".

Can I quote you on that? In quotes?

Checking back on the http://www.aciparchive.org/ace/ page, I see that the
link I sent defaults to the opening page, not the search results, so to get
the results, click the first option:

Classical Indian Works Preserved in Tibetan Translation
Tengyur Collection, Derge Version

In the search bar, type or paste:

bcas pa'i kha na ma tho ba dang bcas pa

Click the "search collection" button. Click any of the resulting boxes (the
number of "volumes" is an indication of how many hits per division).

Click, for instance, the 'DUL BA (i.e., vinaya) button (or the mngon pa /
abhidharma; the term will be in a bhasya on the Udanavarga; also in a TSIGS
SU BCAD PA'I DON BSDUS PA ZHES BYA BA'I BSTAN BCOS; and so on). You will get
more boxes with numbers of titles, and actual text titles. Click any of the
titles, and a page will open with a scan of the page of text above (if
available) and a transliteration below, with the search term highlighted.

You will find the term in the Sarvastivadin Pratimoksa for nuns, e.g.; and
in the Yogacabhumi, and THUB PA'I DGONGS PA'I RGYAN, and so on.

Enjoy. It is a very useful site.

Dan