[Buddha-l] LA County Museum exhibit of art: The Way of the Elders

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Mon Jul 11 20:08:07 MDT 2011

On Jul 11, 2011, at 19:11 , JKirkpatrick wrote:

> If there are any art lovers on this list, which I rather doubt

Just out of curiosity, why would you doubt that there are art lovers on this list? I happen to love many arts. Art Garfunkel. Art Pepper. Art Blakey. Art Tatum. Artie Shaw. Article one section two of the constitution of the United States (which grants the legislative branch the woefully underused power of impeachment), and art for art's sake (which sounds pretty narcissistic if you ask me). Loving the arts makes me a substandard Buddhist and a wretchedly poor Quaker, but it can't be helped.

Thanks for the link.