[Buddha-l] Non attached & mindful culinary triumphalism?

JKirkpatrick jkirk at spro.net
Sun Jul 10 12:15:43 MDT 2011

Just a quick reminder that I am not looking for ethnic
identification titles of forest dweller tribals and I never was,
although some respondents got that idea.

Even better, however, is that I already know by now, thanks to
George T., Tim L., Artur K. and Mikael Aktor that the labels in
the texts are not ethnic. They  are occupation-based and generic.

Thanks for any and all contributions, past and future :)

Joanna