[Buddha-l] Buddha's Meditation

Jackhat1 at aol.com Jackhat1 at aol.com
Thu Jul 7 17:21:42 MDT 2011

In a message dated 7/7/2011 1:08:21 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
jkirk at spro.net writes:

This  is the way I deal, too.

Buddhism for me is also a topic, a study of  historical importance
and value, it has historiographies,  critiques,  arts, etc. Since
destiny put me into academic shoes and occupations, I  love
reading and discovering what this field has to offer in  many
different ways.
Joanna
===
I understand. I have been going in a different direction. Its all on the
cushion and off cushion practice for me now. I'm not interested in the
Buddhist  things that interested me in the past. Different strokes for different
folks.

jack