[Buddha-l] New Book: Michael Jerryson "Buddhist Fury: Religion and Violence in Southern Thailand"

JKirkpatrick jkirk at spro.net
Mon Jul 4 12:48:45 MDT 2011

 Hi Michael

Congrats.
I'd like to read what's in the comparative politics link; one can
always get the amazon link using their webpage. Maybe the same
with OUP--so why append messed up too long links?

I also recall, just for the record, accounts in international as
well as Thai newspapers of deliberate, targeted
assassinations/murders of monks in the area--whenever or wherever
they were unarmed and vulnerable.

Cheers,
Joanna