[Buddha-l] Meditation changes the brain structure

Catalina c_castell at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 11:45:56 MST 2011

 Stan ZiobroIs said: " it not the case that our brain changes in accord with sensory input
and/or intentional focus, anyway?  What really is new about this matter?
 "

I guess any of that is new. Our brain changes all the times as you say and in many ways (neural connections, number of cells, etc) What is interesting to me is to read it in a scientific paper (not that I always believe in what scientists say...I'm one...) so we can have this point of view.

Cheers,

Catalina