[Buddha-l] Outlaw karma

JKirkpatrick jkirk at spro.net
Fri Feb 11 18:14:38 MST 2011

Let us hope that infighting like that among Hawaiian royals
doesn't destroy the Egyptians' attainment of freedom from the
Mubarak regime.
If they indeed have really attained it. Skepticism is hard to
offload, but seemed to me that the young people participating and
who got the thing rolling in the first place are very
well-educated, many of them here! Therefore, they may have what
it takes to start generating the institutions of a secular
society.

Best,
Joanna K.
--------------------

Aloha,
   Oh, dear.  If the U.S. follows the plan of Dr. Hayes I will
end up a woman without a country unless the monarch can be
reinstated.
   Unfortunately, there are many people who claim to be the
rightful inheritors of the topmost position of Hawaiian monarchy.
One of them, along with his friends, temporarily occupied Iolani
Palace fairly recently.  He didn't manage to actually sit on the
throne because he couldn't find the throne room.

                    	Have a safe and joyful day,

 			donna Bair-Mundy, Ph.D.
 			Instructor, LIS Program
 			Information & Computer Sci. Dept.
 			Hamilton Library, Room 003-B
 			2550 McCarthy Mall
 			University of Hawai`i at Manoa
 			Honolulu, HI 96822
 			Voice: 808-956-9518 Fax: 808-956-5835
 			<donnab at hawaii.edu>

On Thu, 10 Feb 2011, Richard Hayes wrote:

> It looks to me as if it's about time to apply the
last-in-first-out
> principle in the United States. Let's say the last four states
to join
> the union should be asked—nay, required—to leave. That would be
Alaska
> (bye-bye, Sarah), Hawai'i (bye-bye, Barack), Arizona (the
Tohono