[Buddha-l] New Buddhist Topic--Buddhism and Cats

Charlie Hodgin charku at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 16:47:09 MST 2011

I recall on the 10,000 Buddhas of Northern California website it used to
have lay vows listed and requirements.

1 of the questions was do you live with a cat - the implication being that
if you did you could not take a lay ordination.

I did a quick search and could not find the vows etc listed...it was 4
years ago that I noted this documentation.

http://www.cttbusa.org/

-charlie