[Buddha-l] Gandharan Buddhist Art at NY Asia Society

donna Bair-Mundy donnab at hawaii.edu
Sun Aug 14 18:22:52 MDT 2011

Aloha,
   This time I got something different.
   The A is capitalized with an umlaut over it.
   But when I tried to copy it into this message the computer said it
contained an unknown command.
   Alas, I feel as though I am no closer to enlightenment.

                    	Have a safe and joyful day,

 			donna Bair-Mundy, Ph.D.
 			Instructor, LIS Program
 			Information & Computer Sci. Dept.