[Buddha-l] Looking for an article/paper

andy stroble at hawaii.edu
Tue Sep 28 01:56:13 MDT 2010

> It would be interesting to analyze, side-by-side, Paul Williams' and
> Stephen Batchelor's retrospective accounts of their adventures in
> Buddhism prior to turning to Catholicism and Atheism, respectively.
> There's got to be at least a good Master's thesis in that.
>
> Curt

I am curious, Curt, about why you think being an atheist is not Buddhist.  My
teacher told me Buddhism is atheist.

And I have always been suspicious of what a fellow student, long ago and to
the north of Joanna, termed "spiritual thrillseekers."
--
James Andy Stroble, PhD
Lecturer in Philosophy

Adjunct Faculty