[Buddha-l] Jhanas in Mahayana & Tibetan

Carol McQuire kelsang_shraddha at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 27 16:03:54 MDT 2010

<Best regards

<Federico

<PS: Just rereading, a small disclaimer: I don´t, nor ever, have started a
<new buddhist movement (I am part of the Palden Sakya tradition) but on
<reflection, I would if it somehow would make the state supply me with
<pizzas, beer and icecream daily.

Hi Federico,

On recall, our local NKT resident teacher had multiple pizzas and icecream

on demand ( in the name of Tsog and the privilege of the post) and was

treated 'better than a lover' (as the Education Programme Co-ordinator

Training Manual notes instruct..) so perhaps the NKT would have been

ideal for you...

That only leaves the problem of the beer...(and I won't make any bad

jokes about drinking the offerings...)

;)

Will reply to your other, academic, points in another mail...

Regards,

Carol