[Buddha-l] Looking for an article/paper

Curt Steinmetz curt at cola.iges.org
Fri Sep 24 08:29:26 MDT 2010

  I don't know that article, or have access to it digitally. But I
thought I'd suggest, although you are probably already aware of it, Paul
Williams fascinating "The Reflexive Nature of Awareness: A Tibetan
Madhyamaka Defense." The fact that Williams converted to Roman
Catholicism soon after the book was published (after living as a Tibetan
Buddhist monk for two decades) demonstrates, to my mind, the seriousness
with which Williams engaged with the issue of "What are Buddhists doing
when they deny the self?"

(The list price at Curzon is >$150, but you can find it for 1/10 of that
online.)

Curt