[Buddha-l] New Book: Tibetan Rituals of Death

JKirkpatrick jkirk at spro.net
Thu Sep 16 05:49:46 MDT 2010

> _________________
>
> I'm pleased to announce the publication of my new book,
*TIBETAN
> RITUALS OF
> DEATH* ISBN: 978-0-415-56636-0 (hardcover)
>
> A sore point, Joanna. The publisher is Routledge, very
reputable I'm
> sure
you'd agree; and the amount of bungling they committed on my poor
manuscript during the publishing process defies description.

I'm sorry, I should have given a link in my post:
http://www.routledge.com/books/details/9780415566360/

Sincerely,
Margaret

Margaret,

Thanks for posting--publisher needed for library book orders and
such.
Congratulations on your book, and sympathy for your problems with
the pub. Seems these days that many authors are experiencing this
sort
of bungling.
Best wishes,
Joanna