[Buddha-l] Free books in x-change for shipping cost--USA residents only

JKirkpatrick jkirk at spro.net
Mon Sep 13 18:45:37 MDT 2010

Denizens,
Needing to cull library once again.

Titles:

Fischle, Willy H. The Way to the Center : Symbols of
Transformation in Tibetan Tankas.
London: Robinson & Watkins, Eng. trans., 1982. Hardcover, ex.
cond. [Author is/was a Jungian analyst.]

Monius, Anne E. Imagining a Place for Buddhism : Literary Culture
and Religious Copmmunity in Tamil-Speaking South India. OUP,
2001, Hardcover, ex. cond.
	[a study of two major medieval texts, the Manimekalai,
and the Viracoliyam, their socio-	cultural contexts,
effects, poetics, and significance for Buddhism in that area
before it 	disappeared. Very scholarly; I found it very
interesting as well, but once read, off
	it goes to another reader. Can't keep 'em all.]

Lopez, Jr., Donald S. The Madman's Middle Way : Reflections on
Reality of the Tibetan Monk Gendun Chopel. U. Chic. P., 2006.

The Journal of Burma Studies, 3 issues: vols. 1, 3 and 5 (1997,
1998, and 2000). ex. cond.

If interested, please contact me off list.

Thanks,
Joanna