[Buddha-l] Castro on Ahmadinejad

JKirkpatrick jkirk at spro.net
Thu Sep 9 16:11:30 MDT 2010

Dan, Tell it to Goldberg. Here's his email address.
Do yout duty, and stop meditating on how brilliant you aren't on
Buddha-L.

JK

Franz and Joanna,

Thanks for illustrating how dictators manage to stay in power,
maybe with a little demonstration of how transference works as
well.

Richard may not weigh in since back in June he and I briefly
discussed, offline, who else but Fidel Castro. Joanna, don't
believe his new found moderation. Let me put this delicately:
He's an old whore looking for a believing, appreciative audience.
Here is the "mellow" Fidel back in June of this year:

http://www.haaretz.com/news/international/israel-blasts-castro-fo
r-calling-swastika-new-israeli-banner-1.296140

Pedro's got this one right!

Time to get the left-wing pixie dust out your eyes, folks. Your
meditation practice is to imagine that Fidel -- and the other
dangerous heroes -- look and sound like Dick Cheney. Hold that
image. See Cheney give those speeches, interviews, etc.... then
reevaluate. Will cleanse the brain.

Dan