[Buddha-l] International Conference on Tibetan Buddhism

Bruce G. Seidner brucegseidner at mac.com
Sat Sep 4 22:42:18 MDT 2010

There is lots of the not terribly interesting public discourse and round table discussions upcoming at Emory 10/17/10 -10/20/10 but what caught my eye is the the International Conference on Tibetan Buddhism which is to my way of thinking quite good and something of a homecoming. I don't see shelling out $2500 to watch the equivalent of a PBS special with His Holiness when for $200 over several days one can be treated to some real talent in addition to a talk by H.H. Dalai Lama. Looks like a good time for one and all.

Check it out:

http://www.dalailama.emory.edu/2010/ICTB.html#participating

Bruce

Bruce G. Seidner, Ph.D.
Clinical & Forensic Psychology
5401 Kingston Pike
Suite 400
Knoxville, TN 37919

865-588-4232 office
865-588-4231 fax
The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual
and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination
or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you have received this email in error please contact the sender
and delete the material from any computer.