[Buddha-l] Buddhism and Psychology research

Timothy Smith smith at wheelwrightassoc.com
Sat Sep 4 14:28:54 MDT 2010

Folks,

This, to me is the key issue in all this.  Had there been some deep-seated, intrinsic, bone-bred anti-semitism in Jung,
it would have been difficult to interact with not only Freud, but the other Jews he befriended and supported during
his long life.

Of course this is not a demonstrable proof of his lack of anti-semitism, any more than the fact that his family
controls access to parts of his writing/thinking means they're hiding his anti-semitism.  Dan has it right though,
one should read Freud's accounts to understand how truly screwed up the whole deal became.

Office/Mobile 831.624.8138
Fax  831.659-5112
www.wheelwrightassoc.com