[Buddha-l] Buddhism and Psychology research

Timothy Smith smith at wheelwrightassoc.com
Fri Sep 3 11:16:03 MDT 2010

Yes, I think you picked up on my little twist there, Richard.  Sorry to see the whole anti-semite thing rear up again, but not surprised.
The literature on  this subject is vast.  Depending on where you stand, it tends to look one way or the other, and a quick perusal of the net for articles yields a multiplicity of sources, approaches and conclusions.  Each may draw his/her own.  My view is that it has no place in this dialog unless one wants a certain dog to whip.

Timothy Smith
Office/Mobile 831.624.8138
Fax  831.659-5112
www.wheelwrightassoc.com