[Buddha-l] Enlightenment as dogma

Piya Tan dharmafarer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 10:58:16 MDT 2010

Dear Gad,

As far as I know, anyone who desires some inner peace or are curious what
meditation can do, meditate.

I have many students here (Singapore) who are non-Buddhists and
non-relgious, some from outside Singapore too who learn Buddist meditation.

In fact, it is common to find many Catholic priests who do Buddhist
meidtation.

Feel free to learn breath meditation or lovingkindness metta.

With best wishes,

Piya Tan