[Buddha-l] mind wandering

Erik Hoogcarspel jehms at xs4all.nl
Sat Nov 13 01:30:35 MST 2010

Hi Joanna,
you seem to consider yourself such a great authority on the subject that
you don't need any argument. Because I don't have that priviledge please
look here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Concept_of_Anxietyhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Concept_of_Anxiety
Kierkegaard influenced many other philosophers, but also in Buddhism
depression and anxiety are described as stages on the path of
liberation. And they don't mean that this is caused by the neighbours
dog or wild snakes.

erik