[Buddha-l] Are we unplugged or something?

W. Codling waynewc at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 12 23:57:19 MST 2010

Yes, well, Martin Adam did the actual article, but his invitation to add
a commentary is the closest I will ever come to an academic credit.   It
seems that there has been very little that I have seen of a Buddhist
oriented response to terrorism and Andy's threat to start a thread
seemed interesting.  Of course the basic response would be "we're ag'in
it" when Buddhists are questioned about violence and terrorism.  But
even our meagre effort showed a more nuanced stance and I thought others
might have something to say.  I guess, though, that basic "religious
studies" type texts do not get reviewed, right?