[Buddha-l] Are we unplugged or something?

Tim Bovee tbovee at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 08:44:05 MST 2010

Well, as a non-academic Buddha-L fan since the 1990s,  I'm in no position to
complain. But I do miss the discussion of scholarly issues and particularly
the occasional reference to books (such as Gombrich's *How Buddhism Began*)
that have enriched my reading over the years.

I feel like as though I should emulate Joey in the film "Shane": "Buddha-L.
Buddha-L! Come back! 'Bye, Buddha-L."

Tim Bovee
tbovee at gmail.com | Portland, Oregon