[Buddha-l] Conservative and liberal Buddhists

JKirkpatrick jkirk at spro.net
Thu May 27 11:35:39 MDT 2010

Bravo!

_____________________

I'm still working, with my friend and colleague Louis-Dominique
Dubeau, on Buddhist Thought (no content yet, but here's a first
look at the
website: www.buddhist-thought.info), a peer-reviewed, open access
journal on, well, Buddhist thought. We have about half a dozen
reviewers committed to the project, some well-known names as well
as some younger scholars. Progress is a bit slow, because we want
to make sure that we keep the direction toward high standards.

We haven't finalized the license yet, but it will certainly allow
authors to republish and offer their works elsewhere as they see
fit.
They won't even need to ask us.

Best,

Alberto Todeschini