[Buddha-l] Emptiness and not being able to imagine dying [confused]

lemmett at talk21.com lemmett at talk21.com
Mon May 24 21:01:01 MDT 2010

You mean sleep? I don't think that's the same sort of thing. Maybe the mind skips over those bits. Why suppose that involves abandoning the aggregates any more than we do moment to moment if we're only consciousness of falling asleep and waking up?
I'm just curious I guess, I think about it quite a bit. Seems a little religious.
Thanks for the book recommendation Joanna.