[Buddha-l] Nietzsche was a bachelor (was: Batchelor)

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Wed May 19 20:41:45 MDT 2010

On May 19, 2010, at 17:56, Barnaby Thieme <bathieme at hotmail.com> wrote:

>> Nietzsche spells out again and again what he means by the Will to
>> Power -- a self-overcoming, a revaluation of values.

Although I've read quite a bit of Nietzsche, I've never seen anything
other than the kind of thing I reported from Genealogy of Morals. If
he says again and again what you claim, perhaps you wouldn't mind
sending in a reference or two. My interest in Nietzsche is limited. It
fascinates me how insightful psychotic people can be, and Nietzsche
was both insightful and psychotic.

Richard