[Buddha-l] Time to call it a day?

JKirkpatrick jkirk at spro.net
Sun May 16 10:15:32 MDT 2010

"Time to call it a day" is idiomatic speech for ending
something.....draws from an old pop song from the 30s (?)--
(Gary),  and an older idiom (Richard). So whatever "it" is or was
it is not being "called day".
Joanna

First of all it's facilitates conversation if you call something
by a name. I find wordless discussions very boring. Secondly I
don't see why anyone would call 'it' a day, I'm not sure what
'it' is, but calling it a day seems to be quite useless.
I also don't understand why people should stop calling 'Buddhism'

'Buddhism'.

erik also called soenam wangchuk