[Buddha-l] Eudora

Roger60 roger60 at golden-wheel.net
Thu May 13 17:12:33 MDT 2010

Well here in Brisbane, using Outlook 2007 on Windows 7 the sanscrit text displays at is should with a dot below the h of yah
And a dash on the first i of pratitya and so on..

Hope this does help somehow..

Are there really still somewhere someone using ten years old software and PCs ?

All the best !
Thubten Wangchuk aka
Roger Garin-Michaud