[Buddha-l] Buddha lived in Thailand

Sugar Mathura sugar.mathura at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 04:21:20 MDT 2010

http://www.life-alonguniversity.com/buddhabirthplace/eng/index.htm

I still don't agreed with all of the details in the website till there are
more evidences. Just come across your post, and remembered that I saw this
website too.

However,
My mom once told me that there are some notice about that.
For example, in Mathura, people, for sometimes, seems to be proud of Krishna
more than
Buddhism, and they used Sanskrit instead of Pali.

In the edict in India, are the words Dharma mostly found than the words
Buddhism?
Do you think there were two kings named Asoka reigned in different periods?
Are there more edicts in ancient India than Buddha images?

Sugar Mathura