[Buddha-l] Confession

Jackhat1 at aol.com Jackhat1 at aol.com
Sat Mar 13 06:23:51 MST 2010

In a message dated 3/12/2010 9:48:45 P.M. Central Standard Time,
brburl at charter.net writes:

At 04:06 PM 3/12/2010, you wrote:
>Its the Theravadins who are  Atheists - The Buddha was far too
>sensible to go to that extreme.  Atheism leads to Nihilism and before
>you know it you're waging war on  the Tamils.

That is the silliest thing I have heard all day, in a day  fairly silly
things.
===
I agree.

Batchelor, to me, is trying to present the original teachings of the  Buddha
 without the addition of superstitious and magical accreditations that
have been added through the centuries.

Jack