[Buddha-l] Refuge in what?

Joy Vriens joy.vriens at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 00:59:04 MST 2010

Hi Dan,

I am sorry our little pas-de-deux didn't work out. You know what wannabe
prima ballerinas can be like. The footlights, a mesmerized audience, a brand
new tutu, a little solo that goes out of control, an endless pirouette, the
rush and one forgets one's dancing partner...

Looking forward to our next pas-de-deux,

Joy