[Buddha-l] Being unable to imagine dying and living

sjziobro at cs.com sjziobro at cs.com
Wed Jun 30 14:49:07 MDT 2010

I think the short answer here is that your take of Derrida misarticulates a known unknown for an unknown unknown.  We can conceive of a known unknown and either verify that it is a reality (in which case it becomes a known known) or that it is not any kind of reality (in which case it becomes a known non-existing known or is a known unknown).  But death is a known known, and so we can easily conceive of it.

Stan Ziobro