[Buddha-l] Access to Archives: Housekeeping

Jim Peavler jmp at peavler.org
Tue Jun 15 13:13:03 MDT 2010

There have been some recent complaints about difficulty using the archives. No one gave an explicit reason for their troubles, but upon trying to access the archives myself, I found the first stump I plowed into was the password. If the password was your first problem here is the solution.

At the bottom of every page is this line: