[Buddha-l] Accuracy

Bob Woolery drbob at comcast.net
Tue Jun 15 10:08:11 MDT 2010

Dan wrote:
Please don't associate that delusional attitude with Buddhism, thank you.
That's exactly the sort of mara-ish delusion one is supposed to learn to see
through.

The implied, or inferred action on the part of one who has heard the
teachings would seem to be to take no part in praise or detraction, viewing
both, directed to self or other, as distractions from the work of being
awake. By our presence here, we have all forfeit our defense on that ground

Or am I as badly deluded as ever?

Bob Woolery, DC
326 deAnza dr
Vallejo, CA  94589