[Buddha-l] Ethical Dilemmas and Death Penalties and maliciouszombies for governor.

JKirkpatrick jkirk at spro.net
Mon Jun 14 16:34:33 MDT 2010

I'll write to you from Canada. There's an underground railway
that goes there, I hear. The problem is, Canada may not be far
enough away from New Mexico to do any good. I'm fairly confident
no place between here and Mars is far enough away from New
Mexico.

your discouraged brother-in-chile,
Ricardo
Same goes for Idaho.
However, although I don't enjoy saying it, CA isn't that much
better than these places--they have redneck areas too and CA
politics is almost as influenced by right-wingnuts as US
politics.

JK