[Buddha-l] Ethical Dilemmas and Death Penalties and malicious zombies for governor.

Jim Peavler jmp at peavler.org
Mon Jun 14 12:14:07 MDT 2010

There will be a death penalty as soon as our new female governor takes over. They both favor the death penalty, deporting all aliens, having your birth certificate tattooed on your forehead (Armageddon is here and it starts in New Mexico and Arizona!) Or perhaps I am just paranoid since none of their TV commercials allow me to tell them apart. They may both may be tea-baggerss for all I can tell.

Richard, can you help me?

On Jun 13, 2010, at 8:02 AM, Richard Hayes wrote:

> True, only 41 of the 50 states have the death penalty. And only 41 of
> those 41 states have used it in the past 25 years. And the US federal
> government has the death penalty. Other than that, the USA has
> eliminated the practice.
>
> Richard of New Mexico (where there is no death penalty, except for
> systemic poverty)

Jim Peavler
jmp at peavler.org

"Be good. Be just."  John Adams