[Buddha-l] Koheleth

Timothy Smith smith at wheelwrightassoc.com
Mon Jun 14 00:30:39 MDT 2010

As the co-author of "The Limerick Homer", a not so rigorous transliteration of both great books (I/O) that is  alleged to be the longest limerick in the cosmos,  I certainly think
Bob is right in his assertion that nothing ever receives its final form. Its vitality, we assure along with its impermanence.

Grácias,

El Timo de Irlandés.

Timothy Smith
831.624.8138