[Buddha-l] Being unable to imagine dying and living

lemmett at talk21.com lemmett at talk21.com
Thu Jun 10 04:01:03 MDT 2010

>You are not denying the factoid of death -- but the non-continuance of an
indescribable "you". Or maybe you don't read what you write...

No I am not stating the continuance of me. What I mean is that that idea is a cognitive element to my [our] thinking of dying whether we mean it to be or not. But I can accept that this cognitive distortion or the identification of it or anything like that has nothing to do with Buddhism: cased closed!