[Buddha-l] Confused

Jim Peavler jmp at peavler.org
Mon Jun 7 11:48:06 MDT 2010

On Jun 7, 2010, at 8:57 AM, JKirkpatrick wrote:

> Yes, and how about the accounts of kin burying a person's
> apparent corpse that suddenly sits up as the dirt is shoveled,
> and says, What happened?------ ??? These are what's scary about
> contemporary medical death decisions.

And which explains why I am contemplating cremation. I don't actually like dust very much though. Perhaps I could be mixed with concrete and made into a nice statue of something. When I was a kid I thought I would like to be eaten by a bear and return to the life-cycle immediately, but that option has seemed less attractive as I got older.