[Buddha-l] Being unable to imagine dying [confused]

lemmett at talk21.com lemmett at talk21.com
Sat Jun 5 11:23:07 MDT 2010

No I am not being deliberately provocative.
I really don't understand what problem I have been in asking these questions. Maybe if I was trying to prove to the list that the tathagata did not exist and merely shouted down anyone who gave reason to believe that my opinion was wrong. Also my emails were not only *motivated* by a concern with whether or not the thathagata does not exist.
In fact I have asked several different questions concerning this teaching of the buddha as well as trying to add something to the discussion other than questions.
I'm not going to apologize for my name. I would gladly do so for asking the list a question without having qualifications, though I do do a fair amount of reading on my own.
Best wishes.
Mr Lemmet's continuing refusal to engage any of the points anyone
has made with respect to his persistent repetition of the same
old question/comment strongly suggests that he's
putting us all on. Even the surname is a pun.
Pun or Fun is neither pun/fun, nor not pun/fun, I guess. Have
pfun, mr lemma.