[Buddha-l] Shiguseiganmon - Bodhisattva Vows

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Fri Jun 4 13:47:53 MDT 2010

On Jun 4, 2010, at 11:03 AM, M.B. Schiekel wrote:

> Concerning the point "Check the archives" -
> how  to do that? I didn't found a search function in the buddha-l archive.

Thank you for bringing that to my attention. Now that I look more closely, I see that there is no search function. Let me look into whether there is a search function available that I can set up from the administrator's page. If not, it may be necessary to download all the gzipped archives and search them using search engines one's own computer. That is what I usually do.

Dan Lusthaus has sometimes advised people to search the archives; perhaps he has discovered a more elegant method that the one I have described.

Richard