[Buddha-l] Make the subscription list visible to subscribers?

JKirkpatrick jkirk at spro.net
Sun Jan 31 17:00:35 MST 2010

I'm in favor of option 2.

The old list used to list subscribers by their email addys, a
truly helpful mode.
Since 2 would not open the list to spammers, it wouldn't matter,
except to those who want obscurity and who'd be granted it.
Occasionally I used to write privately to a list member-- say, to
a person who is way more knowledgeable than I am but who never
posts anything-- to make an inquiry about some Buddhistic matter.
Restoration of the list of subscribers would enable such queries
again.

JK

_