[Buddha-l] Google as a research tool

Curt Steinmetz curt at cola.iges.org
Tue Jan 26 18:58:03 MST 2010

On a related note, how can one get reliable information on what is
really going on with google.cn? As far as I can tell what one sees
outside of the PRC using google.cn is completely different from what one
sees inside the PRC.

For those who don't know, google almost immediately caved after their
much heralded "bold move" to supposedly stop censoring google.cn:
http://egregores.blogspot.com/2010/01/google-returns-to-being-evil.html

Curt Steinmetz