[Buddha-l] Vajrayana on buddha in the Buddha (Mitchell Ginsberg)

Jim Peavler jmp at peavler.org
Mon Jan 18 13:01:20 MST 2010

On Jan 17, 2010, at 12:49 PM, Richard Hayes wrote:

> On Jan 16, 2010, at 11:58 PM, Dan Lusthaus wrote:
>
>> While normally one responds to charges with either "guitly" or "not guilty",
>> Agnew pleaded "nolo contendre"
>
> William Safire's ghost just asked me to remind you that the phrase is spelled "nolo contendere".

Agnew only knew that one phrase in Latin and could not forbear using it in jest.

Dr. James M. Peavler
jmp at peavler.org
http://www.vivanewmexico.com/blog

"When the experts are agreed, the opposite opinion cannot be held to be certain;
When [they] are not agreed, no opinion can be regarded  as certain by a non-expert;
when they all hold that no sufficient grounds for a positive opinion to exist, the ordinary man would do will to suspend his judgement."Bertrand Russell.