[Buddha-l] Haiti relief

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Fri Jan 15 23:17:30 MST 2010

On Jan 15, 2010, at 8:44 PM, Chris Fynn wrote:

> This, along with Pat Robertson's remarks, makes me sick:
> <http://blogs.zdnet.com/security/?p=5244&tag=content;col2>

That really is appalling. Thanks for the warning, Chris.

On a happier note, I have been researching the efficiency of various aid organizations in terms of what percentage of the money donated makes it to the target. Very close to the top of the list for all charitable organizations is the William J. Clinton Foundation, which gets about 94% of the money it receives to the intended recipients. They are raising funds for Haiti relief.

Richard