[Buddha-l] Haiti relief [was: Stupid old man...]

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Thu Jan 14 11:16:08 MST 2010

On Jan 14, 2010, at 7:55 AM, Curt Steinmetz wrote:

> Don't just get mad, get even. Donate to Vodou Aid. Seriously:
> http://vodouaid.org/

Thanks for that link. (It will look good on our annual report to Homeland Security that buddha-l is supporting Voodoo.)

Other ways to contribute to disaster relief in Haiti that our resident bodhisattvas may want to consider:

https://secure2.convio.net/afsc/site/Donation2?idb=0&df_id=1040&1040.donation=form1&s_src=Crisis
https://secure.americanhumanist.org/SSLPage.aspx?pid=288
https://secure.ajws.org/site/Donation2?df_id=3460&3460.donation=form1
http://www.redcross.org/

If you are American and would like to urge your representatives to provide for refugee status for Haitians in the USA, go to
http://capwiz.com/fconl/issues/alert/?alertid=14551696